5/6/13

monday letters

dear summer, I cannot wait for your arrival! You are a week plus one day away from me. I cannot to share so many great memories with you! (or so I hope). Also you're the one to blame as to why I'm deciding to spend so much money on summer clothes.

dear awkward sunburn, WHY!!!!!!!!! I'll start listening to people to put on sunscreen

dear boyfriend, thanks for lending me your obnoxiously bright neon tshirt to drape over my shoulder because of how bad my sunburn was. It's the little things and I love that you always watch out for me no matter what

dear final paper, please write yourself. My friend summer has given me no motivation to write you.

dear pinterest, please block anything wedding related on my feed. My wedding board is not healthy.

dear diet, get ready to rumble!!!...in one week

dear Girls, I'm ready for your return!!!!!!! I miss you




No comments:

Post a Comment