5/17/13

come sing along

I bet you that you don't even realize sometimes but there are songs that automatically make you really happy right? Since it's summer and I diagnosed myself with seasonal depression, it means I am now happy happy happy (yep, it's true). 

Also, who doesn't love the feeling of driving with windows down, warm weather, and BLASTING their fav tunes. No, I actually mean BLASTING. and screaming your head off like no other. (read: that was totally me last night)


Sister Hazel- All for You
Confirmation: throwback songs are THE best


Thompson Square -If I Didn't have you
yea, I basically cry at this song sometimes because I'm a girl. So there's that.


The Maine- Right Girl
If you enjoy what I said before aka blasting music like no ones business, I recommend downloading this song nooooow.



Lana Del Rey- Young and Beautiful
Amazing song via Gatsby soundtrack!


I Don't Want This Night to End- Luke Bryan
Because, well...he's a beauty.


stay up to date with me on twitter!


 photo sig1_zps1f919294.png







3 comments:

  1. so thrilled you found me! love your blog too! and these songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::It's hard to say what it I see in you.
    Wonder if I'll always be with you
    Words can't say, I can't do
    Enough to prove
    It's all for you!::
    Throwbacks are definitely THE best!!
    & Luke Bryan ;-)
    Music is my world, I love it with all my heart!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these songs! Nothing better than Luke Bryan :)

    ReplyDelete